Sunday 13 May 2012

Whenever I've gone travelling in the past, I've made haphazard attempts keeping a travel journal. Inevitability, however, I ended up sacrificing journal-writing for more interesting activities like zip-lining, beer-drinking and napping. But this time, I'm really going to try to keep it up - because this trip isn't just any old vacation. I've left my job, my boyfriend and my apartment (and all its contents, now neatly stowed in voluminous boxes under my dad's stairs) back in Toronto and took a one-way flight to Costa Rica, with the intention of making my way through Latin America until I'm ready to stop. I have no real itinerary, but I'm operating on intuition only, intending to do whatever I feel allows me to reach deeper aspects of myself, and have a bit of fun in the process!

I'm hoping that through writing about my experiences, I'll figure out what I'm looking for. Who knows, maybe I'll even find it! 
 
I truly hope you enjoy reading my blog, and appreciate your feedback :)

xo Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment